High in the treetops, on rooftops, on fenceposts, you'll always find a raven or crow talking to you. Playful, clever and pure, these amazing birds are often overlooked and yet they fill our landscapes, cityscapes and home spaces with their presence. We may seek solitude in the forest, a chance to exhale and release and yet, there's always the comfort of a crow watching over us. A black bird partner to our day and thoughts.
Our pillowcases adorned with a print from Canadian artist Leah Pipe add the perfect accent to any room. Go soft and snuggly with velveteen fabric, or modern in our durable canvas. Each pillowcase is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada and bears the distinctive Leah Pipe signature on the back.
18" x 18" Pillow Case Does not include pillow insert.
• Made from 100% polyester upholstery velveteen
• Cuddly and soft to the touch
• 80 000 double rub count for fabric durability
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, lay flat to dry, do not bleach, can also be dry cleaned
Cotton Linen Canvas:
• Made from a specially developed 68% cotton/32% linen fibers
• Printed with permanent reactive digital inks mean your pillowcase print will never fade or wash away
• Invisible zipper sewn in at the bottom for easy care