Sacred Path - Pencil Case
Sacred path honours the migration of wild Skeena salmon as they make their way from the sacred headwaters to the coast - through neighbouring territory to the open ocean and eventually back to the creek of their birthplace. Ravens fly above, guiding their journey along landscapes marked by mountain ranges.
Kispiox, BC totems welcome the salmon on their return home and the raven feather floating in the tail offers them protection during their life cycle.We may call them pencil cases, but these lined zippered pouches adorned with artwork from Canadian artist Leah Pipe can be used for your make-up, your craft supplies, or even as a clutch for a night out!
• Shell made from 100% polyester twill, lining made from 100% polyester canvas
• Vivid print that will never fade
• Black side tab can be attached to a key ring
• Measures approximately 9” x 4”, fabric is hand cut and sewn, some size variation is normal
• YKK zipper manufactured in Montreal
• Each pencil case is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Handwash your pencil case in cold water with phosphate free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, do not bleach