Looking Back on New Beginnings - Pillow Cover
Ravens (and many birds, especially owls) have an uncanny ability to turn their heads in the opposite directions as their bodies. Their flexible structure enables them to observe their surroundings from all angles quickly.
This painting celebrates that ability – to always keep an eye forward on the beginnings of new chapters, relationships, opportunities whilst looking behind ourselves to our inventory of the wisdom, experiences and skills we've acquired through life. We are always learning and always growing in our human experience, hopefully becoming better, loving deeper and soaring higher.
Our pillowcases add the perfect accent to any room. Go soft and snuggly with velveteen fabric, or modern in our durable canvas. Each pillowcase is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada.
18" x 18" Pillow Case Does not include pillow insert.
• Made from 100% polyester upholstery velveteen
• Cuddly and soft to the touch
• 80 000 double rub count for fabric durability
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, lay flat to dry, do not bleach, can also be dry cleaned
Cotton Linen Canvas:
• Made from a specially developed 68% cotton/32% linen fibers
• Printed with permanent reactive digital inks mean your pillowcase print will never fade or wash away
• Invisible zipper sewn in at the bottom for easy care