Harlequin Chevron Salmon - Pencil Case
Bolts of red chevrons line this salmon with patterns of light and dark. Playing with pattern, this watercolour painting adds a lightness to it's mighty subject matter.
Watercolour is a quick, playful and freeing medium - just as salmon dart quickly along the river bed, so does the watercolour brush. Playfulness is the reminder. Make art for fun, express yourself with colour.
Patterns of colourful diamonds.
Here, the salmon's scales fade and change, row upon row. As a character in a circus, the rushing river, with eternal movement, life and stories. Life is fast-moving, sometimes, colourful, busy. We all have our roles to play, this salmon, a harlequin to keep our hearts buoyant.
We may call them pencil cases, but these lined zippered pouches adorned with beautiful artwork by Canadian artist Leah Pipe can be used for your make-up, your craft supplies, or even as a clutch for a night out!
• Shell made from 100% polyester twill, lining made from 100% polyester canvas
• Vivid print that will never fade
• Black side tab can be attached to a key ring
• Measures approximately 9” x 4”, fabric is hand cut and sewn, some size variation is normal
• YKK zipper manufactured in Montreal
• Each pencil case is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Handwash your pencil case in cold water with phosphate free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, do not bleach