A Song for March - 18x18 Pillow Cover
It's March. Spring - the chickadees are out. One of the first signs of spring are the song of the chickadees heralding in the spring, a world refreshed and new beginnings to us.
Our pillowcases adorned with a print from Canadian artist Leah Pipe add the perfect accent to any room. Go soft and snuggly with velveteen fabric, or modern in our durable canvas. Each pillowcase is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada and bears the distinctive Leah Pipe signature on the back.
Pillow Case Does not include pillow insert. Prices include tax.
• Made from 100% polyester upholstery velveteen
• Cuddly and soft to the touch
• 80 000 double rub count for fabric durability
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, lay flat to dry, do not bleach, can also be dry cleaned
Cotton Linen Canvas:
• Made from a specially developed 68% cotton/32% linen fibers
• Printed with permanent reactive digital inks mean your pillowcase print will never fade or wash away
• Invisible zipper sewn in at the bottom for easy care