The Harvest Elk - 18x18 Pillow Case
This painting was inspired by the intense beauty of an elk's antlers. They look so elegant with their curves waving up into the sky, like an exotic white vine. It's incredible to think that antlers can grow up to an inch every day, up to a 4ft span and weigh up to 20lbs.
Elk that have the largest antlers are typically the healthiest, having managed to eat enough grass and flowering leaves to nourish their growth. Antlers are shed each year after the mating season and begin all over again. This pieces is about beauty and renewal – continue reaching for strength and elegance and never give up.
Our pillowcases adorned with a print from Canadian artist Leah Pipe add the perfect accent to any room. Go soft and snuggly with velveteen fabric, or modern in our durable canvas. Each pillowcase is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada and bears the distinctive Leah Pipe signature on the back.
Pillow Case Does not include pillow insert. Prices include tax.
• Made from 100% polyester upholstery velveteen
• Cuddly and soft to the touch
• 80 000 double rub count for fabric durability
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, lay flat to dry, do not bleach, can also be dry cleaned
Cotton Linen Canvas:
• Made from a specially developed 68% cotton/32% linen fibers
• Printed with permanent reactive digital inks mean your pillowcase print will never fade or wash away
• Invisible zipper sewn in at the bottom for easy care