Water Raven 18x18 Pillow Cover
When light illuminates the Raven's Feathers, the magical array of colours appear. The black feathers, at once black as midnight, become iridescent with purples, blues, teals, aqua and silver – the very same dance of colour found on the watery surface of lakes and rivers. This is The Water Raven, it's feathers made of river waves.
Our pillowcases adorned with a print from Canadian artist Leah Pipe add the perfect accent to any room. Go soft and snuggly with velveteen fabric, or modern in our durable canvas. Each pillowcase is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada and bears the distinctive Leah Pipe signature on the back.
18" x 18" Pillow Case Does not include pillow insert.
• Made from 100% polyester upholstery velveteen
• Cuddly and soft to the touch
• 80 000 double rub count for fabric durability
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, lay flat to dry, do not bleach, can also be dry cleaned
Cotton Linen Canvas:
• Made from a specially developed 68% cotton/32% linen fibers
• Printed with permanent reactive digital inks mean your pillowcase print will never fade or wash away
• Invisible zipper sewn in at the bottom for easy care