The Guardian - 18x18 Pillow Cover
For each household there is an owl that is assigned to guard the home. They come out at night to hunt and keep an eye out for the homestead. Here pictured as a cosy cabin with a wisp of smoke coming from the chimney the family nestled safely inside with their guardian watching over them.
Our pillowcases adorned with a print from Canadian artist Leah Pipe add the perfect accent to any room. Go soft and snuggly with velveteen fabric, or modern in our durable canvas. Each pillowcase is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada and bears the distinctive Leah Pipe signature on the back.
18" x 18" Pillow Case Does not include pillow insert.
• Made from 100% polyester upholstery velveteen
• Cuddly and soft to the touch
• 80 000 double rub count for fabric durability
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, lay flat to dry, do not bleach, can also be dry cleaned
Cotton Linen Canvas:
• Made from a specially developed 68% cotton/32% linen fibers
• Printed with permanent reactive digital inks mean your pillowcase print will never fade or wash away
• Invisible zipper sewn in at the bottom for easy care