Sacred Path - 20x24 Pillow Case
Sacred path honours the migration of wild Skeena salmon as they make their way from the sacred headwaters to the coast - through neighbouring territory to the open ocean and eventually back to the creek of their birthplace. Ravens fly above, guiding their journey along landscapes marked by mountain ranges.
Kispiox, BC totems welcome the salmon on their return home and the raven feather floating in the tail offers them protection during their life cycle.Our pillowcases adorned with the beautiful art work by Canadian artist Leah Pipe add the perfect accent to any room. Go soft and snuggly with velveteen fabric, or modern in our durable canvas. Each pillowcase is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada.
• Made from 100% polyester upholstery velveteen
• Cuddly and soft to the touch
• 80 000 double rub count for fabric durability
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, lay flat to dry, do not bleach, can also be dry cleaned
Cotton Linen Canvas:
• Made from a specially developed 68% cotton/32% linen fibers
• Printed with permanent reactive digital inks mean your pillowcase print will never fade or wash away
• Invisible zipper sewn in at the bottom for easy care