Hoping to See the Past - 18x18 Pillow Cover
Owls can move their neck around almost 360 degrees. As we sit still we reflect in nature and sometimes owls can remind us to focus and remember the past and not just look to the future. Look behind for safety. Sometimes answers can be found by looking behind us, to our past.
Our pillowcases adorned with the stunning images from Canadian artist Leah Pipe add the perfect accent to any room. Go soft and snuggly with velveteen fabric, or modern in our cotton linen canvas. Each pillowcase is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada.
18" x 18" Pillow Case Does not include pillow insert.
• Made from 100% polyester upholstery velveteen
• Cuddly and soft to the touch
• 80 000 double rub count for fabric durability
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, lay flat to dry, do not bleach, can also be dry cleaned
Cotton Linen Canvas:
• Made from a specially developed 68% cotton/32% linen fibers
• Printed with permanent reactive digital inks mean your pillowcase print will never fade or wash away
• Invisible zipper sewn in at the bottom for easy care